Other Abrahams between 1772 and 1861
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
- born 1818, had a son called Abraham in 1851 - see the marriage certificate for Macclesfield #252
- born 1833 in Foundling, Essex, Shoe maker's apprentice, Walthamstow in 1851 (census)
- born 1851 to Abraham (above), married Mary Ann Kenyon 15th October 1872 in Macclesfield
- see his marriage certificate for Macclesfield #252
- born 1852 in Tunstall, Staffordshire, this one really is a mystery.
In 1861 (census), living with Charles & Sarah Simpson, he is the son of her sister Mary Howell who was born in Congleton.
In 1871 (census), he is the son of Mary Barrow, widow. She also has a daughter called Frances A Howell and
a (step?) son called James Barrow.
So we can assume that Mary Howell married and became a widow between 1861 & 1871.
What ws her maiden name?
This is NOT the same person as the Railway Guard, John Hickson's brother, found in the 1881 census.
- born 1856 in Macclesfield, he is to be found in the 1861, 1881, 1891 & 1901 censuses.
He married twice.
- born 1858 in Birtles on the Hill, Cheshire to David & Elizabeth, I have only found him in the 1861 census