Hicksons found in the County of Kent, England:
These are the Heads of families only, that is, my Brick Walls.
If the person for whom you are searching is not there, it may be because I already know his parentage.
If you would like more details of Hicksons in any particular place please contact me
You've found someone who interests you and don't know how to get more information?
Send me a message telling me as much as you know about this family and I will try
to help you by telling you all I know
For more information contact: Anthony Hickson
Appledore is between Tenterden, Woodchurch, Kenardington, Warehorne and Brenzett
- Ralph Hixon married Susannah Jones in Appledore, by banns 1779
- All the 5 children of Joseph & Ruth Hickson were born in Appledore, 1789-1798.
Ruth, herself, died and was buried 1798 in Appledore parish Church
- Joseph Hickson and Mary Hatcher married 1813 in Appledore parish church
- Joseph Hixon was born and baptised 1791 in Appledore
- John Hickson married Frances Burton 1816 in Appledore
- Samuel Hickson (John's brother) married Mary Benstead 1819 in Appledore
- Daniel Hickson (another brother) married Sarah Benstead 1823 in Appledore
- Henry Hickson married Mary Davis 1831 in Appledore
Frindsbury is near Strood and Rochester
- Henry Hickson married Susannah Harnett 1825 in Frindsbury
Margate is near to Westgate-on-Sea, Thanet, Broadstairs, St Lawrence-in-Thanet, Ramsgate and Birchington
- Thomas Hickson, 1756-1798, was buried at St John, Margate
- Mrs Sarah Hickson, born 1773 in Holborn, was living at 3 Union Cottages in 1851
- Thomas Hickson was born 1838 in Marsh Gibbon. He married Rebecca L who was born 1834 in Horton.
In 1881 they were living in Buckinghamshire.
In 1885 he was a farmer of Edgbaston House, Margate.
- Adelia Higson, 1843-1897, was buried in St John's Church
- William Henry Hickson was born 1854 in Birchington. He married Amelia Elizabeth Woodward who
was born 1852 in Margate.
In 1881 he was living in Margate St John
- Sarah E Hickson was born 1862 in Penn, Buckinghamshire. In 1881 she was a servant in Margate St John.
Was she a daughter of Thomas & Rebecca, above?
- Jane Hickson was born 1864 in Margate
[an error occurred while processing this directive]